Saturday November 4, 11.00-4.30pm
Hammersmith Town Hall, W6 9LE
Our NHS and Social Care in Crisis
FIGHTING BACK – TO WIN
This is a campaigners’ conference, to update and share information and experience from the fight to defend our NHS against cash-driven cuts and privatisation. It will have no status to debate or decide on motions.
We will subsidise long distance travel from the North of England and from the West Country, as long as the cheapest reasonable travel is booked. More details of this to be confirmed.
Most of the conference time will be workshop discussion on a range of topics which we plan to include:
- Working with local government;
- Building alliances;
- Defending rural health care;
- Fighting for mental health services;
- Building campaigns for social care;
- Challenging STPs/CEPs/ACSs/ACOs – what works?
- Fighting for safe staffing and safe services;
- Fighting privatisation – our successes and their failures
- The Naylor Review and the great land grab;
- Reversing Lansley’s Health & Social Care Act;
- Raising the pressure to bust the cap on NHS pay.
- Working with trade unions and health workers.
- Campaigning for democracy and accountability in health care.
A detailed agenda will be published soon: watch this space.
There will be conference INFORMATION PACKS, with material on all the workshop topics, for every delegate, plus the chance to discuss and build new networks.
SHARE AND LEARN from local campaigns and trade union activists across the country.
JOIN the coalition of forces determined to defend and restore #ourNHS.
Click here to order tickets
LUNCH provided to all pre-booked delegates
As workshops and speakers are finalised, more details can be found here.
FREE printed leaflets on request to healthcampaignstogether @gmail.com: tell us how many you want, and where to post them,
or download the two-page leaflet here.