Wigan Diggers Festival Sat 9 Sep, stall from 9am-2pm,
Major National Conference
Our NHS and Social Care in Crisis – FIGHTING BACK TO WIN
Saturday November 4, 11.00-4.00
Hammersmith Town Hall, London W6 9LE
SPEAKERS from trade unions, local government and campaigners
Majority of time for workshops, collaboration and discussion.
* End the freeze on NHS spending * Scrap the cap on NHS pay * No cuts or cash-driven closures
* No privatisation * For a publicly funded and publicly provided NHS and social care
* End the competitive market in health care
Health Campaigns Together, working with Peoples Assembly and other allies, organised the biggest-ever national demo on the NHS on March 4. Now we want the biggest-ever national campaigners’ conference to broaden, deepen and strengthen campaigning all over the country. We have a weak and wobbly government attacking our NHS: so let’s push them and make them wobble or fall over!
More details of speakers and workshops still being finalised, and will be publicised as they are agreed at www.healthcampaignstogether.
Lunch provided for pre-booked delegates.
We will contribute towards costs long distance public transport from North, Devon and Cornwall.
Early bird registration opens Monday August 14: CLOSES Weds November 1. Check out www.healthcampaignstogether.com for online booking.
Book now and save!
- Standard delegate fee: £7.50 pre-booked, £10 late notice and on the door
- Concession rate (pensioners, low-waged and claimants): £5 pre-booked, £7 late notice and on the door.
Affiliates please note: This is a working conference on campaigning that is also open to non-affiliates, and so it will have no authority to make policy or decide on submitted motions.